Friday 23 November 2012

December Wish List


1. Dream Catcher Scull Scarf - Topshop 25 euro
Everywhere I turn I see someone wearing one of these, and I agree they are pretty so if you want to be one of the crowd now you know where to get one too!

2. Brown Faux Fur Tote Bag - River Island 60 euro
Just purchased this at the weekend. I am in love with it! It fits my laptop, books, purse and other unnecessary items I carry around with me. Also oh so many pockets!!!

3. Rumours and Lies, Nail varnish - Topshop 7 euro
Its almost like deep cherry! Very festive...

4. Heart and Cross Ring Pack - Miss Selfridge 18 euro
Ehh Pandora can jog on these are way more affordable... Even though lately I have found that every non metal ring will make your finger green. Yeah who cares is right!

5. Moto Vintage Skinny Jeans - Topshop 55 euro
Lets hope Christmas wont be hard on us and we will still be able to fit into skinnies even after the delish turkey!

6. Arcade, Lip Crayon - Topshop 10 euro
This is to match the red nail varnish PUUUURRRRRDY.

7. Cream Leather Look Waterfall Jacket - River Island 80 euro
No one can have enough leather jackets even if it is fake...

8. White Studded Tank Top - River Island 22 euro
Another one of those items that will go with everything and can be worn casual as well as dressed up on a night out.

E. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment