Wednesday 14 November 2012

October Favorites :)

I may be a little late now seen as we are in the second week of November but hey that's grand ;) I don't have a whole lot to show with regards to my faves because I pretty much use the same stuff all the time, but here are some of the items I used a lot in October.

Favorites 



  
No7 Stay Perfect Foundation in Cool Vanilla 
I only have this foundation a little while and so far so good :) I find myself getting the wrong color more and more times when I am picking it for myself, so I went to the No 7 counter and got them to match me. They now have a device which can match your skin for you, and no surprises as to me being the 2nd lightest shade Cool Vanilla. It matches my skin perfectly and doesn't feel too heavy, I wore it to my Graduation during the day and night time and I am impressed ;) 

      


Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze 
From reading other blogs I have heard great reviews about these eyeshadows,  I am a little late with jumping on the bandwagon with reviewing it but sure why not ;) I purchased this color and Eternal Gold. I was really dissapointed with the gold color but luckily enough on and on bronze made up for it. I have no cream eyeshadows so this was another first for me, I love the color and it goes great with my green eyes. It's a taupey bronze color with a little shimmer, and can be worn in the day time or build it up for a night time look.






Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in 010 Ivory
Some days I don't need concealer and then other days it's screaming at me to use it ;) I especially need it during the winter months to get rid of any redness, I was hesitant at first with this concealer because I really didn't like the wake me up foundation. I was pleasantly surprised and have been using this everyday, and sometimes just this concealer and a bit of mascara for those days where I just don't want any fuss.












Carolina Herrerea 212 VIP 

I think as you already know about me is that I am perfume obsessed at the minute, usually I have one favorite and use it to death but recently I have found a few amazing smells which I can't chose from. I have been wanting this perfume since I went to Prague and my friend bought the last one, so when I had the chance of asking for this from a friend who was going to be at duty free I just had to :) The bottle is in a shape of a bullet and it looks pretty cool, it smells gorgeous a mix of sweet and musky, tropical and vanilla and the scent lasts all day. I would definitely recommend this smell for people who like a mix of sweet and musky, I just adore it :)






Samantha Chapman Real Techniques stippling foundation brush 
I am a massive fan of this lady on youtube because
her makeup tutorials are always incredible. She is a makeup artist and a hairdresser, and now she has her own line of brushes. I use this brush everyday, and I find it much easier and quicker to use then a regular foundation brush. I will be adding her other brushes to my Christmas Wishlist ;)








Mac blush in Stay Pretty 
I talked about this product in my recent purchases post and have been using it ever since. It's a gorgeous light dolly pink perfect for just giving you the right amount of blush. I wear this in the day time and on nights out, I just love this blush and definitely have been using it everyday in October :) 







x x 




No comments:

Post a Comment