Wednesday 7 November 2012

Winter is Coming


Winter is upon us.. Even though hello it's Ireland it's always cold. Still, this time of year is when you have the excuse to sit by the fire, drink tea and watch films and not feel as bad ;)

I love Winter style, and let's be real my wardrobe was made for the cold days, and when we do have the odd Summer's day I haven't a clue what to be wearing! My wardrobe is full of knitwear, boots and cosy scarves. This is definitely the time of year to throw on your tights and your favorite dark lippy.

A girl can never have too many Winter essentials and here are some of my favorite picks out there and also some purchases I have made recently.



Forever 21 Heart Pattern Tights
I love wearing tights and especially in Winter, it's so much easier just to throw them on with a dress and its also a major plus because your going to be majorly warm! I really need to buy different styles of tights so this is why I picked these as a favorite because I don't have anything like them! €7,90.



Topshop Scarf
I love this color, it will look great in the Winter with a plain black coat to brighten it up! I have loads of scarves but I would love to add this one to my collection, €20.






Look at these cuties, I couldn't resist them when I saw them in Next. Yes they are penguins ;) I think they were €12, definitely worth it!

Topshop 'Wicked'


Topshop 'Nails in Panther'
Topshop have a really good range of makeup and nail varnishes, and I sometimes just go into the shop to see what new makeup they have. They are really affordable and they have a good range of colors for everyone. I haven't tried any of their lipsticks or nail varnishes, but these two are potential purchases for me especially for the Winter. Dark nails and dark lips are a must in the Winter. The lipsticks are €11 and Nail Varnishes are €6.50

Homeland Boxset

Nettle and Sweet Fennel

Winter Holidays are definitely a time to catch up on tv and new shows that you have missed. I am for sure going to be jumping on the Homeland bandwagon and going to watch Season 1. I love Twinings brand and especially this nettle and sweet fennel. Even though I would drink this anytime I think its especially good for the Winter months, it's meant to cleanse your system, I don't know about that but I just love it ;)

Dunnes Stores boots
I love boots, they can be worn with jeans, skirts, shorts and dresses. I saw these pair and instantly wanted them, they were only €19. They had them in black too but I think brown goes with everything! These are perfect for winter and are super cosy!

Yankee Candle 'Shea Butter'
This smells amazing, I was in the Yankee candle shop in Blanch and seriously was lost in there with all the smells and wanted to take home everything. The girl in the shop recommended this one, and I have been loving it. I'm not sure how to describe it only that its a relaxing smell if that makes sense ;) and not overpowering. It says its for stress relief, so hence the relaxing smell. Defiantly another Winter thing I love is smells, and I really need to get a Christmasy smell like cinnamon to make my room smell great ha!.


Happy Winter ;) 
C
x x 







No comments:

Post a Comment