Wednesday 26 September 2012

I Love Me Some Wedges

So I have been eyeing up these bad boys for ages and have been deliberating whether I need to have skinny minny legs to pull them off, but I think with the right clothes I can. So when I saw them in Next I said sure okay why not, they were €50 which to me is normal enough for a pair of boots and to make it worth it I hope I wear the hell out of them.


I defiantly wouldn't be considered tall but I'd like to think I'm average height, so when I'm wearing these I feel like my legs look longer and better. I'm still looking around to see how to style them and I have seen pictures of them being worn with everything like jeans, dresses, shorts.  Most of these looks are worn with jeans and one with a skirt. I would more likely team them with jeans and tops aswell as I'm not the most adventurous but if I found the perfect dress/skirt to go with them, then I would defiantly venture out.




I picked some looks which I thought would look nice with these wedges, they are pretty simple which is just how I like it :) I would team the looks with an oversized cardigan or blazer and black tights with the dresses.



Dark Red Molly Jeggings - River Island €45.00
White Leopard Bow Girl Print Tank - River Island €25.00
Black Textured Cable Leggings - River Island €25.00
Grey T-Shirt Dress - River Island €40.00

Flower Patch Dress - Nasty Gal €21.04
Black Draped Across Dress- Nasty Gal €44.86

x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment