Monday 8 October 2012

It's All About The Nails - Golden Rose

I have purchased new brand (well new to me) of nail varnishes by Golden Rose Cosmetics http://goldenroseuk.co.uk/ and were surprisingly AMAZING. Not only the price is amazing but the product itself. Hands down the most addictive purchase is Barry M when it comes to nail varnishes, around 4 euro a bottle and most of the time you end up purchasing three due to Boots 3 for 2 deals! Golden Rose Cosmetics are affordable and have great variety, the nail varnishes are around 5£.
I however found them on my Autumn travels in Lithuania when shopping in Drogas and one bottle cost me 1.50!! The check out lady though I was mad, being so excited about this product. These are my purchases, two different kind of finish matte and normal glossy varnish.


1. Golden Rose Matte - 07
2. Golden Rose Matte Velvet - 110
3. Golden Rose Matte - 10

The colors I picked are this seasons most wanted. I have never worn matte nail varnishes and it blew my mind how nice it looks when dry! The lighting in my room wasn't great but I have uploaded my favorite in better light.


My favorite shade is the 07, kind of burgundy color with a deep and dark finish. You will not believe how quickly it dries also, maybe its because they are matte.. or maybe its just because its a great find.

These are the glossy finish, like all standard varnishes. I picked a palette which goes together for mix and match kind of idea. I love putting two different colors together and even having every second nail a different color.


1. Golden Rose Care & Strong - 171
2. Golden Rose Care & Strong - 222
3. Golden Rose Care & Strong - 197

The great thing about this collection you dont need a million coats to have a nice finish. Regarding black nail polishes its hard to come across ones that dont need 3/4 coats before it looks completely black with a nice finish. With Care & Strong collection I found you need 2 coats max for a nice effect. 

Where to find them: 
I have been looking and hunting about for bargains and it seems your best bets are http://www.beautycosmos.com/0,224,golden-rose-matte-nail-lacquer.html for the matte finish polishes and http://www.ebay.ie/sch/i.html?_nkw=golden+nail+polish at a great price range starting with 3 euro.

E. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment