Thursday 4 October 2012

✰ Tag: If I were a...

Trying to think of new ideas for the blog but just thought this would be a fun tag to do, i found it through http://seemsprettyobvious.blogspot.co.uk .

If I were a gemstone, I'd be a white topaz. 
If I were a scent, I'd be coconut.
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be a pair of brown boots. 
If I were the weather, I'd be a snowy Christmas morning.  
If I were a facial expression, I'd be a winky face. 
If I were a car, I'd be a red Honda Civic.  
If I were a time of day, I'd be 12 Noon.
If I were a month, I'd be August
If I were a place, I'd be New York. 
If I were a liquid, I'd be Coffee.
If I were a taste, I'd be fruity.   
If I were a sea animal, I'd be a Sea Horse
If I were a food, I'd be any type of chicken dish
If I were a colour, I'd be chocolate brown
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a set of drums. 
If I were a flower, I'd be a pink lily
If I were a planet, I'd be Jupiter.
If I were an object, I'd be a China tea cup.  
If I were a fruit, I'd be a Strawberry.
If I were a sound, I'd be the hairdryer.
If I were a day of the week, I'd be Friday

x x 
C

No comments:

Post a Comment