Wednesday 17 October 2012

Mac Purchases ♥

I had a voucher for BT2 and sure what else would I buy only some mac goodies. I'm not sure how much these two products are but I'm thinking €20 maybe but I'll have to look that up again.

I adore blush so I definitely wanted to try one of these bad boys out, I asked the girl to show me some and she asked me what I like. I'm always a pink blush kind of girl so she used this one on me, I really like it and use it almost everyday. I have nothing much else to say about it because I really do like it and would recommend it for a nice little hint of pink which is not too loud and in your face.
Stay Pretty 
Pro Longwear blush in Stay Pretty

I went into mac looking for a highlighter because I really wanted to see if they had any good ones, the lady recommended Earthshine, it is a little hard to use if you just want to use it with a brush because you could get the gold and brownish parts, so I usually have to swatch them on my hand first and then my brush. I think maybe if I use it more and more I will like it but right now I'm 50/50 so I definitely need to try it out more.
Earthshine
Mineralize skinfinish in Earthshine
x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment