Tuesday 2 October 2012

October Wants ♥

Seen as it is the start of October I thought I would share some of the things I wish I could get my hands on ;) 




Colour block Pointelle Sweater €23.75 Forever 21 
I love knitwear and I haven't seen anything around like this. Definitely could be worn in any season.
Light brown studded heel court shoes €37 New Look
I only have one pair of nude shoes (shock!) so these would be a great purchase. The studs are all in this season and I just heart these. 
Nars blush 'Orgasm' €30
I have heard so much about this brand of makeup and this product seems to be it's best seller. Not sure though if I would spend that just on a blusher. A girl can dream.
Dark green smart belted playsuit €50 River Island 
This playsuit is so me, i love long sleeves. Would be great to wear with or without black tights.
Light brown stud suede tote €125 River Island 
I'm not too sure if this is the correct price but yes it's crazy expensive but another purchase I'll be dreaming about. I love the colour and it would just go with everything.
Pale orange tiered collar dress €23.75 Forever 21 
This dress is so cute, I'm looking for little dresses I can wear with tights and boots. 


Here's to saving 
x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment